Investors, Meet the Google Maps of the Underground.
When the $1.2 Trillion “Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act” was signed into law on November 15th, 2021, a tidal wave of infrastructure spending was unleashed across America.
According to Biden’s infrastructure czar, Mitch Landrieu, in just over the last year, $200 billion has been divvied out through over 20,000 projects and awards in all 50 states and U.S. territories.
Here’s the catch, and opportunity for keen investors: Infrastructure development cannot move forward without underground utility detection.
ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF) has replaced antiquated methods of detecting buried utilities and infrastructure by moving paper maps to the cloud and connecting engineering and construction firms with the latest, most accurate data.
With a growing list of clients spanning Fortune 500 companies to multi-national fiber optic companies, to government entities ProStar is rapidly growing its client list and gaining momentum with its first mover advantage in a huge industry; and some States have already started mandating its use.
Their highly scalable SaaS cloud technology is disrupting the infrastructure sector and the Company has attracted the former General Manager and General Partner of Goldman Sachs to its Board of Directors (see news June 29th, 2023).
60 Second Highlight From MAPS CEO
Overview On The Company:
- Over $10 billion annually is spent in the U.S. on underground utility and infrastructure detection and over $30 billion on fixing the damage caused by line strikes.
- Marquee clients include Kiewit (largest infrastructure company in the U.S.) and CDOT (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Today’s antiquated methods of locating and detecting underground utilities results in over 500,000 buried infrastructure strikes per year in the US alone, increasing risk of injury and death and resulting in enormous financial and environmental costs.
- ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF)‘s Pointman® platform moves antiquated infrastructure data storage from filing cabinets into the cloud, providing real-time, survey-grade data to their clients.
- Pointman is quickly being adopted by the world’s leading engineering, construction and infrastructure companies and US government agencies.
- ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF) is protected with 18 patents and is offered as SaaS recurring revenue business model to a growing list of marquee clients that spans the Fortune 500 to U.S. government agencies.
- Integrated and partnered with the world’s leading locating equipment companies (including Trimble, NYSE $20 Billion Market Cap) and many others, giving Prostar an incredibly effective global sales forces.
- Management, Board and Key Employees are aligned with shareholders owning over 30% of the company.
“PointMan Pro is an industry game changer as it completely modernizes and streamlines siloed and disparate business practices that have been in existence for decades,” Page Tucker, CEO and Founder of ProStar recently said. “Just like Uber disrupted the transportation industry and Airbnb disrupted the hospitality industry, we have developed a better, faster, and cheaper solution and are now poised to disrupt the entire infrastructure industry.”
Hitting The Ground Running
With its flagship product already commercialized, this microcap technology company has landed a partnership with $16 billion multi-national GIS company Trimble (Nasdaq: TRMB). Combined with a growing list of clients that already includes some of the biggest engineering and infrastructure builders in the US and Canada, ProStar is in the very sweet spot in its investment lifecycle that should not be ignored by value hunters.
ProStar has solved a major problem plaguing the international surveying and construction industries, while bundling its software, Pointman®, into an easy-to-use integrated mobile and cloud-based platform. The Company intends to exponentially grow its already robust cash flow by offering Pointman® as a SaaS model to companies in a multitude of verticals including engineering, construction, telecom, railways, electricity, oil & gas and others.
ProStar’s patent protected, and multiple award winning Pointman® system provides ProStar customers with real time, survey grade underground infrastructure location data that saves them money, protects the environment and ultimately makes all our lives safer.
To understand the amount of relief provided by Pointman® to the multi-trillion dollar infrastructure industry, one must first understand the scope and seriousness of the problem.
A recent survey of stakeholders in the construction industry (UK) has reported that respondents identified unreliable (inaccurate, incomplete) records as the biggest source of risk of damage to underground infrastructure.
ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF) PointMan® integrates mobile and cloud applications with GPS mapping and utility location tools to provide real time, survey-grade data to ProStar customers.
Pointman®’s ability to end this ongoing dilemma has already attracted State-level government attention and a marquee client list of some of the world’s largest engineering, construction and infrastructure firms.
ProStar is now a multiple award winning company, including ACQ5’s “Technology of the Year”, Silicon Review Magazine’s “30 Best Leaders To Watch” and Acquisition International’s “Global Leader in Geospatial Software Development.”
Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has mandated PointMan® throughout the state beginning in January of 2021, while a growing list of other US states has it under review.
ProStar’s ambition to make Pointman® the de facto standard in underground utility detection is becoming more of a reality every passing week
Enforceable Patent Protection
The company’s core defensible IP gives them a firm grip on the acquisition and visualization of data pertaining to underground utility location. Put simply, a competitor attempting to collect and upload to the cloud underground utility data would be infringing on ProStar’s rock solid patents. They’ve effectively created a moat to protect what is increasingly being seen across the industry as an indispensable tool. The effectiveness and value of the Company’s 19 issued patents is apparent in the quality and caliber of clients they have been able to retain and continue to build.
Saas Model = Exponential Recurring Revenue
The Company is already well on its way toward a robust growth curve, and expect to close out 2020 with $2.2 million in revenue. Assuming a $1,995/year subscription rate for ProStar, the company would need to hit just over 10,000 clients to reach a $20 million annual revenue milestone. Given the sheer size of the industry, the dire, industry acknowledged need for Pointman® and enforceable patents to lock up the technology, ProStar has their sights set on 100,000 clients by 2025, equating to $200 million in revenue at today’s prices. We feel these numbers could be incredibly conservative.
Recent developments have confirmed the industry’s support and need for ProStar’s PointMan.
Recap of TSX-V:MAPS Highlight News Releases Over The Past 12 Months.
- The ultimate seal of legitimacy came on July 8th, 2020 when ProStar was invited to join Trimble Inc.’s (Nasdaq: TRMB) GIS Business Partner Program, allowing Pointman®’s seamless integration into Trimble’s hardware.
- Operating in over 150 countries, Trimble is a $16 billion market cap company providing products and services that “connect the physical and digital worlds.”
- This partnership essentially opens the floodgates, giving ProStar a global platform to showcase its product via 163 Trimble dealers worldwide and reach infinite amounts of new customers.
- Stephanie Michaud, strategic marketing manager at Trimble Survey & Mapping field solutions had this to say when the ProStar / Trimble Partnership was announced: “Together, Trimble and ProStar are changing the way construction companies, engineering and surveying firms as well as government transportation agencies capture, store and utilize utility infrastructure data. By leveraging the power of geospatial technology, they are able to make more informed decisions in the field.”
ProStar, the World Leader in Developing Precision Mapping Solutions, Has Been Granted Another Significant Patent
ProStar Announces Integration of its Leading Utility Mapping Solutions Software with ImpulseRadar’s Ground Penetrating…
ProStar Expands Its Footprint in Australia with Provac’s Adoption of PointMan
ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF), while still a young company, has proven to be a serious contender to completely transform the way global underground infrastructure is mapped, logged and shared. It helps the environment, it saves lives all while saving ProStar customers money. They already boast a top tier client list which span Fortune 500 companies to US government agencies, with a rapidly growing pipeline of potential new customers.
Shares in ProStar Holdings (TSX Venture: MAPS, OTC: MAPPF) may represent an outstanding opportunity for investors seeking ground floor investments into an industry leading, high growth company providing defensible patented solutions to the multi-trillion dollar infrastructure sector.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter/report/commentary piece/article is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.
Furthermore, it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place regarding the profiled company, in communications, writing and/or editing.
Nothing in this publication should be considered as personalized financial advice. We are not licensed under any securities laws to address your particular financial situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice. The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Please consult a licensed financial advisor before making any investment decision. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. HotStocksReview.com is a website owned by Tailfin Capital (“Tailfin”), (100 King Street West #5700, Toronto, Ontario). Tailfin has been retained by ProStar GeoCorp Inc (“ProStar”). to provide strategic digital media, marketing and data analytics services on behalf of the company for an undefined term. The agreement with ProStar provides for a one-time cash-only payment. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company. Because of this conflict, individuals are strongly encouraged to not use this newsletter as the basis for any investment decision.
By reading this communication, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer, including, but not limited to: releasing Tailfin, its affiliates, assigns and successors from any and all liability, damages, and injury from the information contained in this communication. You further warrant that you are solely responsible for any financial outcome that may come from your investment decisions.
Please refer to our complete Disclaimer and Disclosure here Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org